For the purposes of this website, the Luxmile Group includes LUXMILE GLEN IRIS DEVELOPMENT PTY LTD ACN 625 497 323, its related companies and trusts.
Collection, maintenance and disclosure of certain personal information is governed by the Privacy Act 1998, Corporations Act 2001 and other legislation.
This policy explains how Luxmile Group approaches the collection, storage, maintenance and use of personal information.
Collection of Information
Luxmile Group operates the following businesses:
- Property development;
- Commercial property investment and leasing;
- And provides a range of services on behalf of the businesses it manages.
Luxmile Group collects personal information in order to operate the above businesses. The types of personal information collected by Luxmile Group will depend on the particular business you engage with or service you use or request.
Information to be collected from Luxmile Group customers is:
1. Where practical, to be collected from the individual concerned; and 2. to be relevant and appropriate for operating the relevant business or providing the relevant service and may include your:
- Telephone number
- Email address
Personal information may be collected by Luxmile Group in various ways. It may be collected:
- By registering your details on our website;
- Applying for a subscription to a product, service or newsletter;
- Reservation forms and contractual documents;
- Applications and competition documents;
- Through various forms of social media
- Via a marketing survey or questionnaire;
- Telephone conversations with you;
- Internet enquiries you make;
- Forms you fill out (online or in person);
- Face-to-face meetings or interviews
Luxmile Group advises that it also utilises third parties for marketing and digital marketing services and from time to time Luxmile Group may employ third parties to monitor the use of the website and effectiveness of promotions and advertising and also to enable us to improve our service to you.
Authorised Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
The primary purposes of collection of personal information is for entry into a property transaction, to provide you an appropriate service or engage with you for the provision of a service, for communication with our customers, marketing purposes or for obtaining feedback for improving our businesses or services.
Luxmile Group uses the personal information collected for:
- The purposes of the particular property transaction or service arrangement; and
- For use within Luxmile Group:
- To assist determine the most appropriate service provider;
- To communicate with you by email, by telephone or short message service (SMS) and by mail;
- For marketing and promotional initiatives;
- For maintenance of customer registers and sales records;
Luxmile Group endeavours to only use and disclose your information in limited circumstances. Luxmile Group is authorised by you to disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Our consultants (including but not limited to our legal advisors, and marketing consultants);
- Our agents or contractors (including but not limited to our real estate agent and our principal building and construction contractor); our related entities for sales and marketing purposes and for IT and/or administration and/or finance management or support, print and mail services; and
- Parties to whom Luxmile Group has outsourced various functions i.e. cleaning and security services, print or mail services.
In most cases, if you do not provide this personal information about yourself, which Luxmile Group has requested, we may not be able to provide you with the relevant product or service.
Security of Your Personal Information
Luxmile Group makes every effort to ensure your privacy and personal information is protected from unauthorised access, modification, unauthorised disclosure or loss as required by law. We employ a range of processes and devices to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
The only employees who have access to your personal information are those that require that access for the proper purposes of carrying out their employee tasks.
Luxmile Group does not sell your personal information to any third party marketing or telemarketing agency.
Prior to providing you with details of any of your personal information that we may hold, Luxmile Group may require you to provide to our satisfaction sufficient evidence of your identity.
Luxmile Group is authorised to de-identify or delete any personal information that is no longer required by Luxmile Group or is no longer required to be held for any legal requirement.
Modifications to this Privacy Statement
Luxmile Group Group reserves its rights to modify or amend this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to the Privacy Statement will be available on Luxmile Group website.